Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 23 and I'm Still Alive!

I might be jumping the gun on this one, but I survived another 'End of the World' prophecy.  The first one that I remember was Y2K. Then there was the Mayan calendar of 2012.  Today, Nibiru is suppose to crash into Earth.  Who knows?  Maybe it will happen.  The day is still early.  

There was a great special on the other night, The Sign (above).  The show was a documentary that talked about the end of the world.  The show led up to the prediction of today as being the end.  The documentary brought up how important events come every fifty years, or a Jubilee (Jewish time period).  The important events always end in the 7th year of something, hence 2017 something must happen.  The last seven was in 1967.  Israel won the 6 Day War against several Arab nations.  
Israel's survival as a nation is key to the Second Coming.  Seven is another key theme of Revelation.  However, if we are going to use the Bible to predict, then why do so many 'prophets' ignore the most important passage in Matthew 24:36?

King James 2000 Bible
But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.


As a Christian, I do feel the time is near.  As far as predictions go, I predict that we will have more predictions, more phony Messiahs, more natural disasters, and more signs that are discussed in the Bible.  Again, no one will able to put a date on The End.
Predictions?  Love to hear from you.


No comments:

Review of Universal Studios and Fright Night

Last October, I went to Universal Studios (Hollywood) and Fright Night with my two young adult daughters. Below is a summary and review of t...