Sunday, July 5, 2015

Book Review: Our Occulted History by Jim Marrs


Our Occulted History is a nonfiction book about conspiracy.  Jim Marrs writes about the alien connection with ancient history, DNA of other creatures, the Annunaki, New World Order, remote viewing, and many more conspiracy theories.  As a conspiracy buff, I knew somewhere between one-third to one-half of the information, but a "layman" would be blown away, as I once was when first learning about the Watchers, Annunaki, and Sumerian culture.  He uses all kinds of references, including the Bible, Hebrew texts, Sumerian tablets, the Indian Vedas, and more.
My Review: I've purchased many books from conspiracy writers and must say that Jim Marrs is one of the best at laying out the information and then making a case that almost proves the theory.  His writing is very clear and lawyer-like, making his views easy to follow.  He is truly a gifted writer which is not surprising since he used to be a journalist.  
I love the book's content.  For instance, one of the fascinating conspiracies that I was not aware of is the familial relationship between world leaders.  For example, Obama is related to Cheney and Hitler was related to the Rothschild family.  Thirteen or fourteen families have always been in power.  Marrs goes into depth about the global banking situation.  I didn't know that the Middle East is one of the few regions not controlled by the Rothschilds and a few other banking giants.  Is it just a coincidence that region is so unstable?  Maybe Marrs will write another book on that very subject.  I, for one, would be one of the first to buy it.
Our Occulted History is tailor-made for anyone who questions the world's history and existence.  This is the first Jim Marrs book I've read, but won't be the last.  He has quickly moved up to my top ten favorite authors.  
5/5 Stars.  Leave a comment!


No comments:

Review of Universal Studios and Fright Night

Last October, I went to Universal Studios (Hollywood) and Fright Night with my two young adult daughters. Below is a summary and review of t...