Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Movie Review: Mission Impossible-Fallout

The new Mission Impossible, starring Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Sarah Ferguson, and many others, has our heroes on a mission to save the world from nuclear devastation.  Their original mission got botched and the bad guys got the nukes.  Through their infinite intel, they quickly figure out which bad guys have the nukes and where they plan on blasting them off.

My Review: The story is a little hazy, but that's not why I went to see the movie.  The action sequences are truly the best (tied with James Bond of course).  I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish.  Of course love how Tom Cruise does most of the stunts.  He supposedly shattered his ankle while filming.  Every stunt looked so difficult.  I wondered which scene finally caused him an injury.  He also looks amazing-has not aged a day since Risky Business.
My personal favorite stunts were the helicopter, sky diver, and building jumping scenes.  Loved the car scenes too.  Action junkies will love this movie and it's clean as a whistle.  You can take your kids and not have to worry.  Despite the holes in the plot, I still have to give this flick five stars.  Truly a thrill ride!


No comments:

Review of Universal Studios and Fright Night

Last October, I went to Universal Studios (Hollywood) and Fright Night with my two young adult daughters. Below is a summary and review of t...