Saturday, August 4, 2018

Book Review: The Last Nazi by Andrew Turpin

The Last Nazi by Andrew Turpin is about a-CIA-agent-turned-Nazi hunter who gets a case relating to a suspicious suicide.  A reporter hires him and the two of them make their way to England in search of two Holocaust survivors' jewelry store.  As the plot unfolds, the two brothers who escaped Rosen Work Camp in Poland are taking gold that Nazis once stole during World War II.  The brothers have an interesting back story.  As prisoners, they were required to hide the gold deep within tunnels that they helped build.  SPOILER ALERT: The brothers get their revenge by selling the gold to a former Nazi at a set price.

My Review: The story is loaded with facts as well as conspiracy theory.  I loved the story, the research, and the historical angle the author used throughout the story.  Although the plot could be complicated and confusing at times, the author would quickly review parts of the story so you were up to speed while reading..  I enjoyed the book immensely and will probably read more of this talented writer.  I highly recommend this book for WWII buffs and conspiracy freaks like me!

No comments:

Review of Universal Studios and Fright Night

Last October, I went to Universal Studios (Hollywood) and Fright Night with my two young adult daughters. Below is a summary and review of t...